Partector2 The world’s smallest multimetric nanoparticle detector
Multimetric nanoparticle detector
The main difference between the Partector 2 and the original Partector is the introduction of a size-selective precipitation stage and a second detection stage.
With the precipitator and the second detection stage, the Partector 2 can now also measure an average particle diameter and a particle number; in addition, there are also many small improvements compared to the original Partector. Here is a list of all differences:
• Ability to measure particle number and average particle diameter
• Internal flow sensor regulates flow to a constant value (0.5lpm), which was missing (but also not as necessary in
the original Partector).
• Different internal pump, less noisy than original pump
• Bluetooth low energy (BLE) transmitter, enabling transmission of data to an Android smartphone. This allows e.g.
placing the P2 in a hard-to-access location and still monitoring its data over the smartphone up to ~30m away;
in addition, the internal GPS of the smartphone allows direct generation of google earth files on the phone
instead of doing it by importing Partector data + GPS data to the java tool.
• The pump, the high voltage modules, the battery, the electrostatic precipitator and the electrometers can be
exchanged rather easily, enabling servicing by skilled users or distributors.
• Firmware upgrade possible over uSD-Card.
• Longer battery life (~24h with a new battery)
• Slightly larger size and weight compared to the original Partector, but rather little compared to the new
functionality (450 g, 142 x 88 x 34 mm)
• Better immunity to high relative humidity due to improved internal design
• User-selectable integration time of 2/4/8s (tradeoff between noise levels and response time)
Download Product Brochure