Who we are
Established in 1999, EMS Environmental Monitoring Systems are an independent privately owned "Limited" company working with many of the world’s leading manufactures of instrumentation for the Environmental and Safety professional.
Applications covered by our instrumentation includes:
- Air Quality Monitoring of gaseous pollutants and particulates
- Data acquisition systems for both air quality and emission applications
- Emission Monitoring of gases, flow and particulates
- Gas blending and dilution for calibration purposes
- Meteorological measurement systems
- Noise monitoring, both environmental and workplace
- Workplace monitoring of gases and particulates
As well as product sales EMS offer a full after sales service and on-going support as your requirements changes over time.
The head office of EMS is based in Dublin, we also have an office located in Cork.